The web catalogue for OLIB
- The Keyword search is used to find records where specific details are not known. It will search for the word or words you enter anywhere in the record.
- Enter the keywords you want to find in the Keyword(s) box, e.g. management theory.
- The records that contain the words you searched for as a phrase will be listed first, followed by records which contain all the words but not as a phrase.
- If you want the keyword search to match one or more of the words you searched for, but not all of them, then tick the Any Word (OR) box.
- Change the number of hits per result page if you would like more (or fewer) hits per page.
- Options to limit your search, e.g. by publication date and/or media type, are available at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have entered your search term(s), click on the Search button or press Enter to run the search.
- If you want to edit your search after running it, use the Edit search button.
- If you have any other queries on keyword searching, please contact the library staff for assistance.